dinsdag 18 november 2014

* scrumptious *


*


*
SCRUMPTIOUS
coming from and living in THE NETHERLANDS 
english is not my own language
but I do love it very much .
When I started blogging
I choose english because I wanted to learn
and practice and meet people around the world.
Lately I found a list on pinterest with 
WORDS TO USE MORE OFTEN
so that will be my mission ......

I am still on my way back
from A LOT 
but I am getting there .
for long I supposed I was to be my old self again.
But NO NO I was supposed to become 
my old self transformed to a whole new level .

It felt like 
moving to a whole new country
and I did not speak the language
and did not know the habbits
and I knew no-one overthere.
It felt like surviving , hanging-on
not knowing what to do , who to trust .

I never imagened the future , my future 
DID YOU ?

I am making lots and lots of 
felt-heart-garlands to be busy 
and because it gives me GREAT JOY 
to look at them 

working on the colours of my heart 

wishing you lots of SCRUMPTIOUSNESS

*




6 opmerkingen:

  1. I sure missed you...and to see another post from you takes me back to very fond moments, Francis. I am sorry that I never, ever reciprocated in the hand-written letter writing. For me, these days is is SO EASY to email, and I do it regularly with those whom I love and who take that format.....but know that even if I never wrote you back in a letter, that your letters mean so much to me because you are such a thinking and loving person...a friend. I love my Dutch friends for you all have a quality about you that I have never run into here. Yes, I have many kind friends here, but there is something to say about meeting people from cultures and languages not our own.

    ENJOY your word journey, and may you find new facets to your beautiful life that shine like a diamond! Big hugs to you dearest Francis! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dearest Francis! I just saw your comment! You know, if you wish, you CAN leave me a Dutch comment. I can understand it! YES!!! Please do if you ever feel so inclined my dear friend. HUGS TO YOU!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dear Francis,
    I read the other day that learning a second language is good for a person. Yes, it expands not only our vocabulary (I'm not an English speaker either) but it allows us to explore further and wider the internet hence the world.
    Enjoy the adventure of language and your felt-heart-garlands - both signs of a very creative and intelligent mind.
    Take Care,
    Teresa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love that " a whole new you".

    I also really like those garlands.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fijn om te horen dat je langzaam weer aan het herstellen bent Francis en ook beter in je vel zit. De vrolijke kleuren van de vilte hartjes doen vast en zeker ook hun werk. Van kleur word ik altijd vrolijk. Je hartjes hangen bij mij op een mooi plekje aan het raamkozijn :-)

    Fijne avond!

    Madelief x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I think it's so great that you learned another language, Francis. I know a bit of Spanish, but that's it. So happy to hear about the "new you." Keep making those heart garlands, they are darling.

    It is our Thanksgiving here next week, and I'm so thankful for you in my life, Francis.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen