zaterdag 31 mei 2014

silver lining



*

*
there is 
no need
to go looking
for the light
when you bring it
with you .............

I have been reading these words
over and over and over again.....

In recent times
I have been surprised
by encounters
in all sorts of ways

by reading
by hearing
about inspiring people
who shared their stories
or their every-day-lifes
and
they made me THINK
a lot ........

I admire their strength 
their hope and their believe
to live 
day by day
and enjoy each and every day
as special gifts
WHICH THEY ARE OF COURSE
but they have to deal
with pain and illness
and yet
despite of all that
they DO enjoy ...................and


I admire that 


They know
what's it all about 
LOVE
for family and friends


they already found
the essence of life
and they are able to share.....


They know
what they want


and they always shine


and can be happy
when others are.

SO


*









2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Tyler Knott Gregson, and the light of GOD is within us, Francis. We just have to let the spirit ignite it. But it's there to guide us and keep us alive, forever.

    How lovely to see you come to my post today and hear about your son! WEDDING BELLS COMING SOON! This is going to be exciting my friend! Happy hugs to you, Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very sweet and inspirational post this is, Francis. I think my favorite quote was "i really just want to be the warm yellow light that pours all over everyone I love." It sounds like the heart of a child.

    Happy Sunday, sweet friend of mine.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen