maandag 20 augustus 2012

it really touches me


*
my heart
has been in
being a teacher
for many many
 happy years
*
*
now times
have changed
*

*
I am no longer
working
as a teacher
but
I am a grandmother
now since a year
and that's
helping
A LOT
to overcome
*

*
at first
when my health
made me stay
at home
my heart hearts the most
*

*
of course 
HOME
is where
THE HEART
is
But a kind of HOME
was for me also
my classroom

*
Oh how I loved
being a 
nursery teacher

*

*
So many beautiful
and inspiring
children
and parents
were welcomed here
*

*
sometimes
for many years
because
brothers and sisters
came too
*

*
we shared
so so much
and wonderful
MEMORIES
are in my heart
forever
*

*
because
it had not been
my decision
to stop
but 
my healt
made me stop
it was 
HARD

*
I had to learn
a lot 
before
my heart 
could understand
what happened

*

*
to see
the present
THE PRESENT
that was given to me
I had to unwrap
like paper .......
but than
years
experiences
memories
and

*
let time do 
the healing
showing
me 

*
brightness
clarity
to
count my
 BLESSINGS


*
being
a mother of FOUR
and a mother-in-law
and a GRANDMOTHER

*

*
new doors
are opened
and my heart 
is filled
with
so much
to be ready
for the years
to come

*

*
I hope
we all can share
our journeys
for many many years
because
BLOGGING
has been 
of great importance
to me
*

*
where-ever
you are
THANK YOU
so much
for being here 

*

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!! And here you are, again.

    I understand what you are saying my dear, so loud, so clear, so gently.

    I too had to make up my mind to stop teaching for my health as well. Stress took over at one point and I knew that I could not keep up with the demands. IF MY ART JOURNEY does not work out, I may have to return to teaching, but perhaps in a different capacity, for our elementary system has cut back so much that they are asking teachers to single-handedly teach more MORE CHILDREN at once....how can a teacher reach that many children and help them make progress, without ruining her health?

    You are on a good path. Your knowledge, experience and LOVE has prepared you to now WRITE and CREATE. You are in safe hands my friend, you really are.

    WELCOME BACK TO BLOGLAND MY FRIEND.....Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They were even more blessed for having such a loving heart with them all those years... think of the snugles you gave, the inspiration you provoked, the support you provided. You will always be remembered and missed... and from time to time I'm sure those litle ones will revisit the feeling of being you to feel loved and cared for...

    Not it's YOU time. Which is also very valuable.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good morning my dear......I hope you have awaken to a beautiful and much cooler morning....sending you my heart....Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen