zondag 24 april 2011

Today

*

We are shaped

and fashioned

by what we love


j.w.von goethe

*

My sons helped me

yesterday

and

changed my garden

by placing

fences

on both sides

of my garden

*

I am a person

who loves

PRIVACY

*

My neighbours

live

directly next to me

*

I always

longed for privacy

but I felt obligated

to be a social person.

*

Not anymore

*

After all the years

I live in this house

with this garden

I finally got my privacy

*

and now

my garden is a mess .

I am not good in change !

I cannot do

by myself what I want

with my back-mess.

*

I have to practice

PATIENCE

*

I love privacy

so if the qoute is true

I will be shaped and

fashioned

by what I love

*

Space

to be me .

*

HAPPY EASTER

TO ALL OF YOU

WHERE-EVER

YOU ARE

*




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh precious friend, I do hope your back gets better soon! And I agree. I have a lovely back yard, but I would like to have privacy as well, but it would take a lot of fencing to cover up the space I would like! YES, LET US BE SHAPED BY WHAT IS GOOD....have a magnificent day my friend! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HIS JOY
    HIS PEACE
    HIS HOPE

    His Grace coming to you in the quiet of your newly developing garden ♥

    Happy Easter, Francis
    *Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy Easter sweet friend. May the blessings of this day be sent to you.
    I so agree...a nice private backyard is the best! Enjoy your sweet day. xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just wanted to come to visit my sweet Frances. HALLO! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen