donderdag 6 januari 2011

inspiring words


*
My daughter brought me
this beautiful bottle .
Simple
and filled with
mineral-water.
*
designed by
a famous dutch designer
PIET BOON
*
I refill and use the bottle
every day now .
*
looking in the bottle
beautiful words can be read !
*
I LOVE THAT
being surprised by
WORDS
on unexpected places .
*
to me it's a kind of MAGIC
*
LETTERS
forming
WORDS
and by reading them
something happens .
*
like ART or MUSIC
can touch you too .
*
I have that
MOST OF ALL
with
WORDS
*

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, I don't think I could have expressed any better than you did what words can do for me. Lovely bottle so clear and elegant. I love that you have chosen to reuse it and I am sure that makes your daughter smile too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sounds lovely my friend...joy from a bottle...I too would want to reuse it. I had a very pretty bottle and made it into a soap despenser for my kitchen sink...you just need to find one of those little lids with a spout/cork on it...Thursday hugs.xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Francis! What a pretty bottle! I'd reuse it as well....Wishing you many happy blessing, much love and laughter in 2011!
    xo Paulette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen