zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

We are all
travelers
on the vast and shifting sands
of time.
*
We are all
inconsequential and important
very small and very large.
*
Our transitions
are like octaves
building brilliantly upon each other.
*
We are
life's music
so
let us dance .
*
Julia Cameron.
I love to read and be surprised
I love just opening a book and see what's to see !
I love to live and be surprised
I love just to be open for what's to come !
I love searching for answers
I love to suddenly understand myself
I love looking back
and build the future on all the treasures I found .
*
Wishing you all
to cherish
your moments
that pass by
in bittersweet glory
*

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a BEAUTIFUL post Francis!
    I just love what you wrote and the quote you included. The photo of the arch made with various sizes of rocks is perfect with the writing.
    We are all connected ~ all a gift to one another in some special way ♥

    Your blog title 'by surprise' is PERFECT!
    I love it!

    Blessings to you always dear one!
    ~Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel inspirerend, lieve Francis. Ik raak je prachtige breiwerkje zo nu en dan even aan, gewoon omdat ik dat moet doen. Dat voelt goed. Ben er heel maar dan ook echt heel erg blij mee.
    Een gezellige namiddag en avond. We hebben prachtige wolken hier in Ottoland. xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice!! And such an amazing photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love all these thoughts today my friend....life is one great big adventure so lets dance together!!

    Hugs for a great new week! xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen